The Prime Difference
Prime is the nation’s most elite network of plastic surgery practitioners. Through a shared mission, we elevate industry standards of excellence in patient care. Our accomplished practitioners aim to educate, empower, and serve our patients throughout the entire process by providing exceptional results coupled with innovative treatments.
Addressing the fragmented plastic surgery industry, Prime builds partnerships through physician-led support with sustainable front- and back-office services, allowing physicians and practices to focus on performing quality surgeries and enhancing patient care while reducing costs.
Feel the Prime difference and become a part of one of the nation’s largest plastic surgery groups.
DANIEL BROWN, MD, FACS
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- UCSD Plastic Surgical Training
- NYU Research Fellowship
- Active member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Provides highly specialized cosmetic breast, face, and body procedures with exquisite attention to detail and superlative resultsVisit Website
JAMES CHAO, MD, FACS
CEO of Prime Plastic Surgery
- NYU School of Medicine
- Stanford University—honors
Cosmetic and hand and upper extremity reconstruction, aesthetic and reconstructive breast, and body contour surgery.Visit Website
LAUREN T. DALY, MD
Specializing in full spectrum aesthetic plastic surgery – including breast enhancement, mastopexy, abdominoplasty, body contouring, face lift, rhinoplasty, and facial aesthetics.
- Stanford School of Medicine — Fellowship
- University of Massachusetts Medical School – Residency
- University of California-Irvine, School of Medicine —Medical School
- University of California-Berkeley – Undergraduate
DREW DAVIS, MD
After practicing for many years in the Bay Area, Dr. Davis has chosen private practice to allow him to provide the most personal and individualized patient care. He has extensive experience in all areas of plastic surgery and is committed to achieving beautiful and natural results for his patients.
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics —Residency
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry —Medical School
- Colby College – Undergraduate
JOHN FREDERICK, MD
Active Member in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)—Residency
Focuses on comprehensive facial rejuvenation. This includes face-lift, neck-lift, eyelid rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, hair restoration, as well as rhinoplasty.Visit Website
CATHERINE HANNAN, MD, FACS
- VA Hospital—Chief of the Plastic Surgery Division
- Georgetown—Residency/Medical Degree
- Yale University—Undergraduate Degree
Cosmetic, aesthetic, and reconstructive surgery after cancer, wounds, and limb issues.Visit Website
DAVID KAUFMAN, MD, FACS
Plastic and reconstructive surgery practice focusing on minimally invasive facial rejuvenation, body contouring after weight loss or pregnancy, and breast enhancement
- Jerome P. Webster Interplast Fellowship – Fellowship
- Stanford University Medical Center —Residency
- Harvard Medical School —Medical School
- United States Naval Academy
GILBERT LEE, MD
PAUL NASSIF, MD, FACS
Featured on E! Entertainment’s Dr. 90210 and Botched
Affiliated with Los Angeles County, University of Southern California Medical Center, and Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center—Residency
- University of Southern California School of Medicine—Medical School
“Trusted with Noses Worldwide®.” Specializing in revision and ethnic rhinoplasty.Visit Website
LAUREN PATRICK, MD, FACS
MICHAEL T. ROSSI, MD
PAUL G. RUFF, IV, MD, FACS
Double Board Certified
Founder of West End Plastic Surgery
- Eastern Virginia Medical School—Medical Degree
- San Diego Medical Center—Plastic Surgery Residency
Over 28 years of experience in the field.Visit Website
ROBERT SINGER, MD, FACS
Lexie Wang, MD
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures in the face and neck region.
Fellow to Dr. Paul Nassif and Dr. Babak Azizzadeh in Beverly Hills, CA–Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Education
- Virginia Commonwealth University—Residency
- University of Virginia School of Medicine—Medical School
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)—Undergraduate Degree
MICHAEL S. WONG MD, FACS
Prime has elevated the standards of how our industry leaders can best serve you. A well-run practice is possible when you have the guidance and support of our elite network.
Patients choose a provider who has incredible skill and medical expertise. The overall goal is to ensure you can focus on providing that exceptional level of care and support while our team creates a custom and personalized solution for your practice.
Take your business to the next level.